Organizational skills that promotes team leadership and development. Team oriented with good communication skills. Knowledgeable in the planning and scheduling activities. Experienced in operations, implementation of ideas and procedures and in management of workforce.
• Oversaw the day-to-day operations of residential waste service company.
• Scheduled staff and oversaw maintenance and upkeep of the equipment in use.
• Ensured the safety of facility for all participants and spectators
• Supervised the execution of rules and procedures of all participants.
• Fostered good school-community relations by maintaining rented gyms
• Supervised appropriate rules and regulations governing the conduct of athletic activities.
• Kept records of the results all participants and activities.
• Involved in the resolution of conflicts as needed.
Millbrook High School Football
Assistant Football Coach, June – November 2013
Sport & Speed Institute –Chantilly, Virginia
Personal Trainer Intern, January- May 2013
North Carolina State University – Raleigh, NC
BA- Program Management 2009-2013
PNC Learning Center
Student Tutor, January- May 2012
North Carolina State Athletics Marketing Department
Marketing Coordinator Intern, August- December 2013